⚠️IMPORTANT POLICY CHANGES⚠️
To our valued clients:
With COVID-19 in the news and uncertainty in the air, we would like to update you on some policy changes and service options as it relates to you, your pets and our hospital.
- We will be closed for the next 3 Saturdays, March 21st, 28th, and April 4th, and will reevaluate its continuation after that time.
- No wellness visits or routine care appointments will be scheduled until April 6th EXCEPT for young puppies & kittens under 4 months of age. We do not want young pets to be exposed to or at risk of disease without proper vaccinations to protect them. Pets that have completed their vaccination series or are adults have more immunity and would be safer if past their “due date”.
- Since there is minimal client time in the hospital for surgical procedures, we will continue our currently scheduled surgeries. However, future spays, neuters, & dental procedures may be delayed or postponed if not medically necessary.
- We are asking ALL CLIENTS to wait in your car and call us at 701-237-9310 to check in for your appointment. We will call when your exam room is ready. The goal of this is to decrease the number of people waiting in the lobby at any one time. Please designate a person in your family to bring your pet to the appointment.
- Our staff has been instructed to monitor their personal health, and are not permitted to come to work if they have a fever or feel ill. We ask the same of our clients. If you have a fever or respiratory illness, have been advised to self-quarantine, or have recently traveled, please do not come into the clinic. Find someone to bring your pet in for you and we will be happy to discuss our findings with you over the phone.
- In the case where there are no other options, please stay in your vehicle and call us to check in from the parking lot, one of our staff members will bring your pet in for you, and bring them back out to you when done. We will call you while your pet is examined to discuss our findings.
- Whenever possible, we will encourage you to let us email your receipts or other paperwork to minimize paper handling and transfer of items back and forth.
- We are happy to take prepayments over the phone before your arrival. In addition, if you aren’t aware of it, we can help you utilize various homedelivery programs to have pet food, supplies, and prescriptions delivered right to your door. Visit this link for our online store.
By following these guidelines, we hope to keep you, your pets, and our staff healthy; so that we can continue to be of service to our patients and community.
Thank you for your understanding.
-Your Animal Health Clinic Family