COVID-19 and Animal Health Clinic
We would like to share some of what we are doing to keep our clients and employees as safe as possible during these uncertain times of the coronavirus.
- With the guidance of the government, CDC, and the American Veterinary Medical Association, we are taking extra precautions, such as extra disinfection of common areas and surfaces.
- Please limit the number of family members that attend your pet’s appointment.
- If you or someone in your household is ill, please call or email to reschedule your appointment.
- We may be limiting or rescheduling routine or elective appointments and procedures.
- If you would like to limit your time in the lobby, please feel free to make prior arrangements to receive a phone call when your appointment is ready so you can wait in your car.
- We are cancelling all academic observations until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding. Please stay safe!